Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just for Fun

Something that I found on someone else's blog that I thought would be interesting to fill out.




-What are your nicknames? Care Bear( by most people), Callie(my Dad), Callie Marie(my dad), Pumpkin, Punky, Carrots, Ms. Carrots, Carrie Anne(my friend Ashley), Cavis(my brother), Cat(my brother), Blondie, and Peaches( actually this is my newest nickname. My pastor one Sunday morning was calling on me and a friend to sing. He said, "Well I really do not know what to call this new group. How about Peaches and Cream." It stuck.)



-What is your favorite scent? Cool Water( by Calvin Kline) or Fresh Cut Roses



-What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? Charleston, South Carolina



-Do you trust easlily? It really is according to what you mean by trust. Do I trust people that I just meet. No. Do I trust people to tell me the truth. Yes. Many people play pranks on me all the time. They will tell me something and I will believe them, and in reality they are pulling my leg. I am very gullible.



-What is your favorite flower? Daisies

- Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Most of the time I think before I act. Many times before I do or say anything I roll it over in my mind a dozen times before I actually say or do it.

- What is the last song that got stuck in your head? A Few Good Men :)

There are a few of the questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment